Choosing the Right Path
Whether you are entering the higher education world for the first time, or are simply returning to finish what you started, the articles featured in this section are meant to help guide you down the right path.
Here are a few quick tips to help you succeed in college:
• Familiarize yourself with the materials necessary for studying both online and on campus
• Nurture healthy study habits – know your study behaviors and use them to your advantage
• Write and execute an amazing admissions essay
• Register for internship programs where applicable
• Take advantage of available study groups
• Develop and nurture your time management skills
• Take advantage of e-courses where applicable
• Get to know your professors and utilize their knowledge to your advantage
• Explore financial aid options
• Balance your education with your family, career, and social life
• Align your goals and aspirations with your educational qualifications
College Articles by Category
Types of Financial Aid
One of the biggest hurdles students face when deciding to return to school is how to actually pay for it. Find out more about the different types of financial aid available today.
Online vs. Campus
If you've already decided to go back to school, the hardest decision has already been made! But what learning style is for you - online or on campus? Read more to find out what fits your life!
Whether entering the higher education world for the first time, or returning to college to finish their degree, adult learners make up a large portion of the number of students currently enrolled in some type of college or university.
Entering college for the first time? While this can definitely seem overwhelming, we have some great tips and general need-to-knows that can help you on your way!
All branches of the U.S. Military offer benefits to active and reserve members, including help with paying for college. Get the full story here!